Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life's Good

For a long time, my family tried to come up with a family motto. As far as I know, we never really decided on one. We have the things we always joke about... "If it's free it's for me!" ... but nothing really stuck together for a true family motto, no matter how hard we tried.
While Geoff thought I was joking about having a family motto at first, he's come around to the idea. We've decided that "Life's Good" is the perfect motto. L for Lindsey and G for Geoff with the combined reminder that life is, indeed, good.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Linds glad you joined the blogging world! Cute picture and nice family motto that is cute. So how is married life going and all. I am in Idaho Falls for the summer so maybe we will be able to meet up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm..I'm pretty sure that's LG's thing..like my phone! haha but thats okay, it's still good! :] Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete