So I realized that while our motto is, "Life's Good," I haven't spent a lot of time saying things that ARE good in our life. To make up for that, I'm going to make a list of just a few reasons that our life is, indeed, good.
We're married forever.
We're happy together.
We have a place to live (however small it may be).
We both have jobs.
I student teach in a month...and then I'm done with school!
We have the Gospel.
Our health is generally good.
We have the luxury of pillows!
Our family's are supportive.
I passed my online summer class.
Snow cones... I love snow cones!
I'm starting a business (QuiteRightInvites).
We have hot water.
We certainly don't go hungry (though maybe we should!)
Laughter.
Love.
We're kept safe.
While the future is uncertain, we'll take it on together.
There's much more to say about why life is good, but I'll leave the list at that for today.
Thanks to all our friends and family that show their love and support! We love you guys!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment